DAY WITH LOVE


Mom thought that she going to had a candle light dinner with dad. Oh so sorry mom and dad no candle light rose petals dinner for you. You already have 4 kids and we are your priority now. No more candle light dinner it’s time for ROMANTIC FAMILY COFFEE TIME  since everyone in my family is getting busier each day. My sister was on her semester break so we had our romantic family tea time to keep the bonding time together. All of us put away our gadgets just to have good bonding time together. We filled our day by sharing our stories of the day so that it won’t be a wasted day.


Anyway, we talked more than we used to. Shouts of laughter echo throughout the cafe. We guffawed until we were no longer able to sit up straight again. Felt sorry to other customers for our behavior. Those waitresses kept eyeing us to keep our mouth shut. I felt the bond between my family. The first family coffee time defined my life for over sixteen years. It was a tradition for us to go out having dinner whenever we all free. Coffee time will always be a special to me. I wish everyday will like this.




I'm too happy until I forget my tea flatlay. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PRODUCTIVE SATURDAY

WORST ENEMY IS MY BEST FRIEND