A DAY WITHOUT ME



My family decided to celebrate my sister and my brother's birthday. Since my sister is still in uni so they decided to celebrate at the restaurant near her uni. Unfortunately, they picked the date that I wasn't with them. I was here. #merekasajajee whateverlaa as long as they were having a good time. They whatsapp-ed me all the photossss. Jealous to the Neptune!! 

They were having the celebration at Rimba Rusa. Its RIMBA RUSA not kedai mamak or something. It was an eye-pleasing and sunlight-filled space. I better get demand for my birthday then. 
















RIMBA RUSA BY WONDERMILK

 D-GF-01, Ground Floor, 2, Jalan PJU 5/14, Sunway Nexis, 47810, Kota Damansara, Selangor, 47810 Kota Damansara
Hours: MON - THURS 12pm-10pm
SAT & SUN 9am-10pm
CLOSED ON FRIDAY

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PRODUCTIVE SATURDAY

WORST ENEMY IS MY BEST FRIEND